It’s taking me longer than one-day to get through the steps but I am still on the path.
Today I thought about all the things I am grateful for and made a list of 10 of them.
- My son- my.little miracle of pure love and trouble making
- My life- for breathing and being here no matter how difficult.things can sometimes be.
- My family – the good and the bad
- My job- even though.im not liking it at least it helps me provide for my little family.
- The roof over my head- not a dream home yet but it is home.
- My dogs – their unconditional love and mischievous minds
- My friends – for being there for me and helping me learn through life￼
- My body – imperfect but mine and one that makes miracles happen, gives me strength to go on every day
- My mind- that always finds a light in the darkest tunnel
- My car – old but trustworthy for taking me places I need and want to go